Saturday, April 20, 2013

Who Would I Enjoy

When my sisters ask
Why him?
How do I inform them of your sweet satifaction
of laying in your arms?
They would only really feel envious.

When an old lover says
Bear in mind when?
How do I inform him that your scent has driven away
the memory of other guys?
He would only feel forgotten.

When a pal sings
of broken hearts
How do I tell her that the lyrical sweep of the voice
healed me totally?
She would only feel injured.

And when the moon wonders
why my bed is empty
How do I inform you that the warmth of my flesh
is reserved for you alone?
You are not right here to feel me.
Butt Plugs have special design and just suit the structure of the body.

Who would I like
if not you?
Who else can meet my soul when it leaves my body
in the eternal moment of ecstacy?
There is no one else for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment